This is Sony Jackson. I’m going to show you how to transform Photoshop Joker Movie Poster Design someone into Joker from the 2019 movie. Open a well-lit, high resolution photo of a face that you’d like to use for this project.
Photoshop Joker Movie Poster Design
HOW TO USE MY BACKGROUND:
- First You Have To Download My HD Background Stock
- Then You Have To Open Photoshop
- When You Open the Photoshop Application You Have To Replace Your Photo with My HD Background
- Then You Have To Erase Your Background with Photoshop Using PEN Tool or Any Other Eraser Tool
- And Then Adjust Your Photo with the Background
- And You Can Also Add Some Effects Like ( HDR Effect , Smoke , Dodge And Burn , Shadow , Color Grading )
- IF You Have Any Problem to Edit Your Picture Then Simply You Can Watch MY You Tube Videos Tutorial for More Information
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD MY BACKGROUND FROM CLICKING TO THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON ON THE DOWN BELOW
- Make a copy of it by pressing Ctrl or Cmd + J. Name it “Hair”. Temporarily hide the copy and make the bottom layer active. Click the Adjustment Layer icon and click “Black & White”. Open the Preset list and click “Maximum White”. Invert the layer mask by pressing Ctrl or Cmd + I.
- Doing this will allow us to reveal back the black and white effect just over the face. Think of layer masks as stencils. Black hides or masks out the image next to the layer mask, while white reveals the image. Open your Brush Tool and Brush Picker. Open a soft, round brush. I’ll make its size 175 pixels, but feel free to use whatever size you’d like based on your image’s size and resolution.Photoshop Joker Movie Poster Design
- Make its hardness: 0% and its Opacity and Flow: 100%. Make sure your foreground and background colors are white and black, respectively. Brush over the face to reveal the black and white adjustment layer effect through the layer mask. To feather out the perimeter more, invert the colors by pressing “x” on your keyboard and decrease the brush’s opacity to 50%.
- Increase your brush’s size by making sure the Caps Lock is off and pressing the right bracket key on your keyboard. Brush around the perimeter of the face. Next, we’ll darken its midtowns. Click the Adjustment Layer icon and click, “Levels”. We want the Levels adjustment layer to affect only the face and not the rest of the subject.
- Since Adjustment Layers affect all of the layers below them in the Layers panel, we need to clip it or restrict it to the face. To do this, click the Clipping Mask icon or press Alt + Ctrl + G on Windows or Option + Cmd + G on a Mac. You can also go to Layer and “Create Clipping Mask”. For the Input Mid-tone levels, I’ll type in: 0.65, however, feel free to adjust this amount. If some mid-tones are a bit too dark, you can restore them to their original levels by inverting your colors, so black is your foreground color.Photoshop Joker Movie Poster Design
- Brush over the areas you want to lighten. We’ll reveal back the eyes to the original photo by making the face layer mask active, adjusting the size of your brush and brushing inside the eyes. Next, we’ll make the hair: green. Make the “Hair” layer visible and active. Open your Quick Selection Tool and drag it over the hair to select it. Go to Select. If you’re using a Photoshop version earlier than CC 2015.5, click “Refine Edge”.
- or you’re using a later version, click “Select and Mask”. If you prefer to use Refine Edge instead of Select and Mask, Shift-click “Select and Mask”. I did in-depth tutorials on both of these filters, so if you’d like to watch them, click their respective cards at the upper right or their links in this video’s description. Check “Smart Radius”. This detects smooth and hard edges. Brush over the overlapping edges between the hair and the face.Photoshop Joker Movie Poster Design
- Output it to a layer mask. Immediately, a layer mask of the selection is created next to the face. Click the Adjustment layer icon and click “Hue/Saturation”. Then, clip it This will restrict the color to affect only the hair Check “Colorize” and make the Hue: 100 and the Saturation: 20 Next, we’ll apply the Joker’s red face paint.
- Click the Adjustment Layer icon and again, click “Hue/Saturation” From now on, we won’t clip the adjustment layers, since each will have its own layer mask that will affect only the areas revealed inside each layer mask Check “Colorize” and make the Saturation:80 and the Lightness: minus 50 We’ll invert the layer mask to hide the red color by pressing Ctrl or Cmd + I. We’ll be revealing back the color over selective areas of the face by brushing white over our image. Make sure your foreground color is white and open your Brush Tool and Brush Picker.Photoshop Joker Movie Poster Design
I provided a custom brush named, “Face Paintbrush” that you can download Its link is in my video’s description below the video or in my project files If you’re not sure how to install brushes, I did a tutorial showing you how to do it It’s many years old, but it’s still relevant If you want to watch it, click the card at the upper right or the link in my video’s description.Photoshop Joker Movie Poster Design
- Once you install the brush into your Preset folder within Photoshop, click the gear icon and click, “Import Brushes”. Click, “Face Paint Brush” and click “Load” Close any brush folders that are open and open the “Face paint Brush” folder Click “Kyle’s Real Oils – 01” brush I’ll make its size 60 pixels, however, feel free to adjust the amount based on your document’s size and resolution
- Brush over the nose to reveal the color through the layer mask If you want to reference the Joker’s face from the movie, there are plenty of images from which to choose on the web If you want to remove areas of the color, press “x” to invert your colors, so black is your foreground color Brush over the color you want to mask out
- Brush over the mouth to reveal the color and again whenever you want to hide the color, press “x” and brush over the color to hide it. Reduce the “Fill” to 87% Reducing the Fill of certain blend modes results differently than if you were to reduce their Opacity In this example, I’d like to make the eyebrows darker Photoshop Joker Movie Poster Design
- If you want to darken an area of the face paint on your subject, press Ctrl or Cmd + J to make a copy of the adjustment layer and change the copy’s blend mode to Linear Burn. Reduce its Fill to 78%. To reveal back the areas you son’s want darker, like the nose and mouth in this example, open your Rectangular Marquee tool and drag it over those areas.
- We’ll fill the selection with black which will add black to that area of the layer mask. If your foreground and background colors are white and black respectively, press Ctrl or Cmd + Delete. If your colors are inverted, in which black is your foreground color, press Alt or Option + Delete. Deselect it by pressing Ctrl or Cmd + D. Click the Adjustment Layer icon and click “Hue/Saturation”.
- Change the Blend Mode to “Color Burn”. Check, “Colorize”. Make the Hue: 212…The Saturation: 100…and the Lightness: minus 55. Invert the Layer Mask to hide the blue color
- Make sure your foreground color is white and brush over the top of the eyebrows and below the lower, eyelid revealing and masking out the color to finesse their shapes Make a copy of the adjustment layer, change the Blend Mode to “Linear Burn” and reduce the Fill to 33% Lastly, we’ll change the colors of the clothes
- Click the Adjustment Layer icon and click “Hue/Saturation” We’ll keep “Normal” for its Blend Mode Check, “Colorize” and make the Saturation:100 and drag the Lightness slider to a point where the density of the shirt looks good to you We can always adjust it later Invert the layer mask to hide the color Open your Brush Tool and Brush picker
- Open the brushes folder that contains your normal, round brushes. Click a soft, round brush and make its opacity: 100%. Adjust its size and brush over the outer garment. Click the Adjustment Layer icon again and click, “Hue/Saturation”. Check, Colorize”. Make the Hue: 144…the Saturation: 100 and the Lightness: minus 49
- Invert the layer mask to hide the color Then, brush over the inner garment If you want to adjust the brightness of the clothing some more, drag the Lightness to the left or right Click the adjustment layer for the outer garment to make it active and drag its Lightness, as well.
This is Sony Jackson. Thanks for watching!