Hi. Welcome back to the Sony Jackson In this Article, I’m going to show you how to Pain Of Love Photo Editing background in Photoshop.
Pain Of Love Photo Editing
HOW TO USE MY BACKGROUND:
- First You Have To Download My HD Background Stock
- Then You Have To Open Photoshop
- When You Open the Photoshop Application You Have To Replace Your Photo with My HD Background
- Then You Have To Erase Your Background with Photoshop Using PEN Tool or Any Other Eraser Tool
- And Then Adjust Your Photo with the Background
- And You Can Also Add Some Effects Like ( HDR Effect , Smoke , Dodge And Burn , Shadow , Color Grading )
IF You Have Any Problem to Edit Your Picture Then Simply You Can Watch MY You Tube Videos Tutorial for More Information
YOU CAN DOWNLOAD MY BACKGROUND FROM CLICKING TO THE DOWNLOAD BUTTON ON THE DOWN BELOW
Pain Of Love Photo Editing
- This is going to be a fast and easy technique that anyone should be able to follow along, even if you’re a beginner. Okay, let’s get started. We’re going to work with this image of this model.
- She is, of course, in a white background, and what we’re going to do is change the background color to anything that we want.
- For this tutorial so that you can follow along, your image will need a white background. If your image does not have a white background, then I have a tutorial on making backgrounds.
- I’ll place a link down below in the description. Once you get your white background you can come back and follow this Article.Pain Of Love Photo Editing
- The first step is to make a selection out of our model so we can separate her from the background, and we can use the quick selection tool for that.
- In older versions of Photoshop you can just click and drag and make a selection out of our model. But in Photoshop CC 2019, you actually have the select subject button which is a button that uses artificial intelligence,
- known as Adobe Sense, to analyse an image and select the subject of the image.
- So when you click on this button, Photoshop will ask you if you want to discard any active selections. I do want to discard it so I’m going to press okay.
- Then it will analyse the image and make as election, and in this case, it made a really, really good selection.Pain Of Love Photo Editing
- There are only a couple of areas that we need to fix. If you zoom in, you can see that I missed the fingers and maybe the corner of her hand there next to the hat, and we can easily fix that by pressing the Q key on keyboard.
- That enters a quick mask mode and you can use the brush tool.
- So you paint with black or white to select for these pixels. I have black as my foreground color
- so that means that I can zoom in and paint away the white next to her hand. anything that is in red will be hidden.
- So I want to hide these white pixels, and I also want to pan over by holding the space bar to this area and just make a really quick selection here. remember, anything I’m painting with black will turn red and it will be hidden.
- And you don’t want to spend too much time fine tuning these areas just yet. See how the result looks after we apply the color and if it looks good, then don’t worry about it.
- If you need to refine it, then come back and refine it. I always tell people not to refine their selections until they’re sure that
- they’re going to keep them or even need them.Pain Of Love Photo Editing
- Sometimes you don’t need to refine the selections because in the composite those little imperfections are not noticeable.
- Other times, you may not even need the selection at all. So if you spend a lot of time fine tuning, it’s a waste of time.
- So fine tune at the end.
I’m going to double click on the hand tool to fit the image to screen, and you’ll notice that we have a really good selection around our model, and that’s what we need. I’m going to press Q once again. The margin edge will come back, and you will see that we selected those areas that we painted on.Pain Of Love Photo Editing
- The next step is to create the fill layer that we’re going to use to make the background a different color,
- and we’re going to use a solid color adjustment layer. So I’m going to select it from the adjustment layer menu and I can select the color.
- I’ll just select red for now and press okay. The problem now is that we actually have the color inside the model, not outside.
- So we can simply solve that by clicking on the layer mask icon and clicking on the invert button in the properties panel. So once I click on invert, those colors invert, and now the red is outside and the model is in front.
- The problem that we have now is that the shadow is not showing and I would like for my shadow to show.
- That way, this effect looks more realistic.
- The easiest way of blending the images so that the shadow shows up is by using a blending mode.
- Which allows us to blend the two images together, and the blending mode that I’m going to use is multiply.Pain Of Love Photo Editing
- So once I select multiply, notice the shadow comes back and the image looks much better.
- You can even see some of the strands of hair underneath her hat.
- At this point you can just double click on the solid color thumbnail so that you can click and drag and select a different color.
- For example, maybe we’ll go for a blue-green color like this one,
- and you can change the intensity of the color by clicking and dragging within the window,
- and you can fine tune it any way that you like, and you can press OK when you’re done.
- You can, of course, use the zoom tool, zooming and make sure that everything is looking good,
- and I think that for the most part everything looks really good and I don’t think I need to fine tune anything else.
- So I’m going to zoom back out.Pain Of Love Photo Editing
- And just like that, you’ve changed the color of a background. I would like to ask you for two quick favors.
- If you enjoy this tutorial and you think that it will help you in your creative projects,
- then go ahead and click on that like button now and let me know in the comments below how you plan on using this technique.
I hope that you enjoy this Article. If you’re new to My Site then don’t forget to click on that subscribe and notification buttons. And I will see you at the next tutorial.